33w ago - Today the XCM Team has unveiled their new XCM Tattoo Glove for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phones and Tablets just in time for the cold weather!
From their official site: You might have come across the problem to use the touch screen mobile in winter ?
XCM tattoo phone glove is made just for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phone, Tablets and similar touch-enabled mobile devices.
It is made by high quality material and built with the conductive contact placed on the fingertip of the glove (capacitive tips for thumb, index finger and middle finger), guaranteed to keep your finger snug and warm on that cold windy day.
The XCM Tattoo Phone Glove has a cool tribal tattoo design and almost always eye-catching... below are some pics of it for those interested!
34w ago - Sony's Greg Belloni has announced that their Music Unlimited iPhone and iPod Touch applications have been updated today!
Below are the details, to quote: Enjoying the Music Unlimited service's iPhone and iPod touch app?
Whether you've been using it since day one or are just now discovering the millions of songs and personalization features the Music Unlimited service has to offer, we have some great news for you today.
Version 1.2 of the Music Unlimited service's iPhone and iPod touch app is now available to download from the Apple App Store. Not only does it sport a redesigned home view but there are two other new features fans have been clamoring for:
• Create channels based on an artist you choose Playlist management
• Create and edit playlists right on your iPhone or iPod touch device
My Channels lets you create your own custom music channel based on the artists you enjoy. Use the app to select an artist or band, give the channel a name and you're all set for hours of music from artists you love - and new artists that Music Unlimited will introduce to you.
Better management of playlists within the app also gives you more control over what you listen to and when you listen to it. Whether it's...
56w ago - Today Sony's Greg Belloni has officially introduced the Music Unlimited Service for iPhone and iPod Touch users with details below, as follows:
You love the Music Unlimited service because you can access your music across multiple devices - from listening at home on your PS3, at work via the PC app, traveling with PS Vita or your Android tablet.
But you're an iPhone user and you want that all-access pass without bringing along another device.
Well, get ready: the Music Unlimited service app for iPhone and iPod touch is set for release to the Apple App Store this coming Friday, May 25, 2012!
The free app will let you access the Music Unlimited service's cloud library of millions of songs and browse new releases, get recommendations, view top songs and more.
Users of the Music Unlimited service will be able to access their entire library as well as playlists and Basic and Premium channels. You'll find helpful recommendations throughout the app, both on the Home screen and in an artist's Discography, which displays "More Like This" suggestions.
Installing the app is easy:
• On Friday, launch the Apple App Store then type "Music Unlimited" in the search box.
• Tap the "Install" button and provide your iTunes account...
104w ago - Recently SouthSickness has made available a guide on how to use the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad as a PS3 Remote Control.
Below are the details, to quote:
Things You Will Need:
1. iPod Touch/iPhone that has been jailbroken.
3. Bluetooth on the iPod and PS3
1. Go to iPod/iPhone and click on Cydia.
2. Click on Manage in Cydia's options.
3. Click on sources.
4. Then click on edit and add the following source. ADD REPO ON CYDIA
5. After you are done adding go to search and type in WeBe.Theres gonna be two one you pay for and a free cracked one.
6. Click on the cracked one download and install it.
7. Start of WeBe++ and wait for it to load.
8. Go to PS3 and click register a new device you should see your iPod/iPhone.
9. Add it and enter the pin code it gives you on your iPod/iPhone.
10. Your PS3 should appear as "Paired and available devices."
11. Click on it and then click where it says PS3 under or shows the keyboard symbol.
149w ago - Quite awhile back we reported on a PS3 iTrophies iPhone PS3 Trophy application, and today MyGadgetNews.com (linked above) has announced the arrival of PSN Go which brings Sony's PlayStation Network to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch.
According to the app's author Juan Xavier Larrea, PSN Go is designed for hardcore PS3 gamers and iPhone owners that retrieves your PlayStation Network friends stats such as their level and progress, online status, avatars, latest games, trophies and much more.
Currently the PSN Go application is on version 1.1.2 offering numerous UI improvements and several bug fixes and is $1.99 on the iTunes App Store.
Finally, a demo video and feature listing for the PlayStation Network and PS3 app dubbed PSN Go for iPhone / iPod Touch are available below for those interested.
PSN Go Main Features:
• Sign in securely using your PSN credentials. PSN Go automatically retrieves your friends.
• An organized Friends List. Grouped by status (Online, Offline, etc.)