129w ago - Recently SouthSickness has made available a guide on how to use the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad as a PS3 Remote Control.
Below are the details, to quote:
Things You Will Need:
1. iPod Touch/iPhone that has been jailbroken.
3. Bluetooth on the iPod and PS3
1. Go to iPod/iPhone and click on Cydia.
2. Click on Manage in Cydia's options.
3. Click on sources.
4. Then click on edit and add the following source. ADD REPO ON CYDIA
5. After you are done adding go to search and type in WeBe.Theres gonna be two one you pay for and a free cracked one.
6. Click on the cracked one download and install it.
7. Start of WeBe++ and wait for it to load.
8. Go to PS3 and click register a new device you should see your iPod/iPhone.
9. Add it and enter the pin code it gives you on your iPod/iPhone.
10. Your PS3 should appear as "Paired and available devices."
11. Click on it and then click where it says PS3 under or shows the keyboard symbol.
198w ago - Today PS3Center.net (linked above) has ran across a free new iPhone application dubbed Pocket Blu, which essentially turns your iPhone into a Blu-ray player and PS3 remote control.
It can be downloaded from the iPhone App Store and is being labeled as "the perfect utility application to compliment your Blu-ray movie watching experience."
The app is also also available for Blackberry and Android devices.
• Pocket BLU enabled Blu-ray discs
• BD-Live enabled Blu-ray player
• Pocket BLU enabled device
• Wi-Fi connection
Current Pocket BLU enabled Blu-ray discs: Bruno, Funny People, Public Enemies, Inglourious Basterds, American Pie 7 - American Pie Presents: Book of Love, 9, Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin's Ball, Couples Retreat, Cirque du Freak, and Fourth Kind.