214w ago - According to Co-founder and Managing Director of Guerrilla Games Hermen Hulst, Killzone 2 will not be receiving co-op as downloadable content.
To quote: "We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," Hulst informed Game Informer.
"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer."
"Having looked at it again now. I do not think we would want to add it as DLC," he said.
It appears that this is the final word on co-op for Killzone 2. For those looking forward to the new downloadable maps, Sony has confirmed the release date for April 30. The price point for the pack in currently unknown.
217w ago - Guerilla Games have confirmed the list of fixes and additions for the next patch for Killzone 2, titled '1.21′, along with things that they are looking to fix in future patches.
The patch should be releasing early next week, as soon as the exact date is confirmed we will let you know of course.
1.21 Patch List
• Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
• The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it 'unranked'.
• The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
• Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
• Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
• Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
• Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
• Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
• Fix to list of games displayed on search.