- Today Just Add Water CEO Stewart Gilray
has announced on Sony's PlayStation Blog that Gravity Crash Portable for PSP and PSPgo is hitting PSN soon.
To quote: Well, it's finally here! Gravity Crash Portable is being released on July 20th for $9.99.
During the development of the [Register or Login to view links]
, we made some changes based on feedback to the PS3 version. Things that you guys asked for, and things that we felt needed to be looked at. To tantalise you in anticipation here's a list of some of what has changed...
• We've added a third ship. An anti-gravity ship. When playing, if you let go of the analog stick you will no longer plunge to your death.
• We've increased the number of special weapon slots from 3 to 5.
• We've added a lot more weapon pickups throughout the levels.
• We've made the Primary Objectives more recognizable on the radar (via BIG FLASHING DOTS).
• We originally used the old-school concept of three lives, then Game Over. We have now removed that; if you get Game Over, you can start from where you left off.
• We completely re-wrote the "paint" aspect of the editor, to make it faster and cleverer in relation to holes.
• We've added a new game mode, Survivor mode, where...