57w ago - Following up on the previous release and confirming the rumor, today wololo has officially named the next exploitable game that Teck4 is porting TN's eCFW to is indeed Gravity Crash Portable.
Below are the details from his blog, to quote: If you missed both the Ubanix and the Mad blocker alpha exploits, today might be your lucky day. Japanese Developer Teck4 has ported TN’s eCFW to a new game exploit. The game is, as I type this, still available on most stores.
A few weeks ago, developer frostegater announced he was working on a new game exploit in order to bring Total_Noob’s eCFW to even more Vita owner. Sadly, he discovered while working on international versions of the game, that porting his exploits to all locales would not be as easy as expected. Luckily for us, Teck4 also had his own exploit in the work, and was nice enough to share it with the world. Frostegater eventually contributed to this exploit as well, by porting it to the US and EU versions of the game.
177w ago - Today Just Add Water CEO Stewart Gilray has announced on Sony's PlayStation Blog that Gravity Crash Portable for PSP and PSPgo is hitting PSN soon.
To quote: Well, it's finally here! Gravity Crash Portable is being released on July 20th for $9.99.
During the development of the PSP version, we made some changes based on feedback to the PS3 version. Things that you guys asked for, and things that we felt needed to be looked at. To tantalise you in anticipation here's a list of some of what has changed...
• We've added a third ship. An anti-gravity ship. When playing, if you let go of the analog stick you will no longer plunge to your death.
• We've increased the number of special weapon slots from 3 to 5.
• We've added a lot more weapon pickups throughout the levels.
• We've made the Primary Objectives more recognizable on the radar (via BIG FLASHING DOTS).
• We originally used the old-school concept of three lives, then Game Over. We have now removed that; if you get Game Over, you can start from where you left off.
• We completely re-wrote the "paint" aspect of the editor, to make it faster and cleverer in relation to holes.
• We've added a new game mode, Survivor mode, where...
192w ago - Today XDev Studio Europe Associate Producer Robert Karp has shared a contest video announcement where fans can design a planet for Gravity Crash Portable and win a PSPgo!
To quote: To celebrate the upcoming PSP release of Gravity Crash, the intense and engaging inertia based inter-galactic action shooter on PS3, and to showcase the incredible imaginations within the Gravity Crash community, we're launching a Creator Competition and giving YOU the chance to win some truly out-of-this-world prizes.
Your mission: Unleash your imagination on Gravity Crash through your PS3! Using the games inclusive Editor, create a mesmerizing and enjoyable level for would be space-cadets to explore, enjoy and conquer!
Your bounty: If your stellar design is one of 5 community creations hand-picked by the developers, it will be featured in Gravity Crash Portable! And, because we think that it's important that you're able to admire (and show off) the fruits of your creative imagination, you will receive a PSPgo and a copy of the game, too.
How to enter:
Create a level using the Level Editor in Gravity Crash and publish it to the community in the game (from your PSN connected PS3).