- Translucent treatment failures and fixes, game_config.txt line endings corrections.
- UPDATE page from the "main update" to please.
- Wireless LAN environment is not the way from here
- Fonts created for the conversion tool, is included.
- Garbled CHITOKODO of the character code encoding to UTF-8N changed.
- Windows2000 (maybe XP) than Notepad, save time, you can choose a character code.
- Windows95/98/me of the conversion software, or to use unicode compliant editor please.
- TV output around the adjustment is almost finished
- Changes in Menu switching to a slightly faster
- When you start switching to the TV screen to correct mistakes
- Key Map load / save to correct mistakes
- TV output parameters for a full-scale adjustment
- Screen_flip () a little faster
- Kernel mode is set to remove all build
- C core part emulated remove all
- Cpu_threaded.c to integrate cpu.c
- Savestate related to the consolidation of macro
- TV output / ratio16: 9 / zoom when to change settings
- Ratio16: 9 in the TV output is up and down to create a mourning because the resolution is ratio4: 3RIMASU
* HOME screen on / off, keymaps switching on the screen ratio, interlaced added to the configuration.
* Video.cfg almost unadjusted.
* Messages and files, video.cfg to update.
- Messages file changes
- MENU of cheat / other settings HOME buttons enable / disable Add
- MENU graphics / sound of a TV set when the output ratio / interlace setting Add
- The ratio of internal screen is nothing we do not, the corresponding parameters to read only.
- Gpsp.cfg HOME button to set the value added
- Gpsp.cfg key maps set to add value (Size 36 byte-> 104byte has been the automatic update.)
- PSP's main menu screen is not as a filter, video.cfg update
- The default keymap or specific game being switched
- At the end of the game cfg will be saved not to fix, FILTER is not reflected in the correction
- PSP-2000 CFW3.60 support did not, the corrected