To quote: With this talk and before you download Showtime + WatchTV + Channel9 + GameTrailers, you have to know how this system works.
1. Extract the folder called list from the archive to any place of your computer
2. Upload it to a website that you have or wait for a known person to you do it (the folder list must not be changed, the name should be this and only this)
3. Install the pkg provided in the package
4. Go to Showtime's Settings
5. Enable WatchTV plugin, enable too the option called "Check for new versions" (this searchs for new versions of the plugin each time you open WatchTV, it is a very useful option to enable) and below that option is one called "Remote website" there you enter the full name of your website...
199w ago - SCEA's Product Marketing Manager Chris Munson has revealed that MLB 10: The Show for PS3 will make its debut on GameTrailers TV tonight, as follows:
Ever wonder what it's like to make one of those Dear PlayStation TV ads?
Well, Spike TV got an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming TV commercial for MLB 10: The Show and will air it tonight on GameTrailers TV at 12am PST/EST (And hey, since you're still awake, stick around for God of War III on Spike at 12:30am!).
Additionally, we'll be releasing our first big trailer for The Show during the same segment. Want to find out what Kevin Butler really knows about baseball?
Why is Joe Mauer considered to be "America's Fan-Friendliest Athlete"? Tune in and find out tonight.
Lastly, because we are proud to show off the game at any time, here is a whole slew of new screenshots that capture the intensity and authenticity that is The Show's hallmark.
283w ago - Bonus Round Episode 23: Part 2 - E3 Preview is part of GameTrailers ongoing coverage of the 2008 Electronic Entertainment Expo, which is more recently referred to as the E3 Media and Business Summit.
For those who didn't know, it is an annual trade show for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA). It is used by many video game developers to show off their upcoming games and game-related hardware.
This weeks Bonus Round covers "What does Sony have in store for the PS3 and PSP for the remainder of 2008?" Enjoy guys!