186w ago - We've seen KillZone 3 PlayStation 3 logos and target dates in recent months, and today pictures from the latest GamePro Magazine have surfaced courtesy of Easyle alongside new KillZone 3 PS3 details- including 3D effects and a game engine with the help of Naughty Dog!
To quote: Included in the article (while I'm reading) on KillZone 3:
• Will show the Helghast have humanity left in them.
• Will have the feeling that "of being in a place far away from home, outnumbered by people who want to kill you."
• Will be like Inglorious Basterds.
• All of the characters in the screenshots are flying in.. jetpacks?!
• Will include arctic levels.
• One mission in the game involves rescuing ISA Captain Narville.
• Game is playable in 3D!
• Have to wear 3D glasses, apparently the 3D effects are "crazy."
• Combat is "unchanged from predecessor."
• Or is it? Hand to hand combat involves you "Unloading a string of different (and often brutal) attacks on stunned enemies."
• The scale is supposed to be "bigger...
229w ago - The newest issue of GamePro magazine has arrived in the office, and they're so excited that they just can't keep it to themselves.
They've done Fall preview blowouts for a few years now, but this year has the most diverse and exciting lineup yet, and their coverage reflects that.
To quote: Leading off the lineup this year is one of the most exciting returns in gaming, as Sam Fisher reinvents stealth in Splinter Cell Conviction!
While our exclusive hands-on details of Conviction are not to be missed, we've also landed some other sweet exclusives you'll want to digest with your eyeballs.
We've got exclusive interviews with the developers of Uncharted 2 and Brutal Legend, and tons of info on the biggest games coming this holiday season, from New Super Mario Bros. Wii to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
All told, we've got over 50 of the biggest games coming in the next few months, with the latest hands-on impressions and the most diverse coverage you've ever seen.
250w ago - GamePro is set to unleash the first ever details of MAG for the PS3 in their April 2009 edition. The game is reportedly due out within the 2009 fiscal year.
Additionally, details on the upcoming G.I. Joe the video game (which picks up after the events of the upcoming film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra) are revealed for the first time including an in-depth look at playable characters, gameplay details, as well as information on the new G.I. Joe graphic novel and animated show.
To quote: Check out this handful of exclusive G.I. Joe screens that reveal what the game looks like in real time.
GamePro's April 2009 cover feature is dedicated to G.I. Joe the video game! The story is loaded with tons of details and screens of not only the game but a new animated series, toys, and graphic novel series.
Get your first taste of the explosive G.I. Joe content below with these first three screens of the game.