- We've seen KillZone 3 PlayStation 3 logos
and target dates
in recent months, and today pictures from the latest GamePro Magazine have surfaced courtesy of Easyle
alongside new KillZone 3 PS3 details- including 3D effects and a game engine with the help of Naughty Dog!
To quote: Included in the article (while I'm reading) on KillZone 3:
• Will show the Helghast have humanity left in them.
• Will have the feeling that "of being in a place far away from home, outnumbered by people who want to kill you."
• Will be like Inglorious Basterds.
• All of the characters in the screenshots are flying in.. jetpacks?!
• Will include arctic levels.
• One mission in the game involves rescuing ISA Captain Narville.
• Game is playable in 3D!
• Have to wear 3D glasses, apparently the 3D effects are "crazy."
• Combat is "unchanged from predecessor."
• Or is it? Hand to hand combat involves you "Unloading a string of different (and often brutal) attacks on stunned enemies."
• The scale is supposed to be "bigger...