- Recently drizzt84
has updated Gaia Manager for playing PlayStation 3 game backups to version 2.00, followed shortly by v2.01 and v2.02, which also support PS3 3.55 Custom Firmware
Features now include integrated PS3 LV2 patching with peek and poke support, and the full changelogs are detailed below.
Download: Gaia Manager for PS3 CFW
V2.02 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
V2.01 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- Fixed compatibility with old ps3s
- Improved start up time (it's faster now)
V2.00 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- It does not try to load the syscall every time you start Gaia Manager, but only the first time. that should be fix some crashes when reopening Gaia Manager.
- It's reported that if the PS3 crashes sometimes you will need to do an hard power off / power on (detaching cable and reattaching).
- Built for CFW 3.55 (with peek & poke support), integrate lv2 patching support (so, no need to use lv2.pkg). You need to remove old Gaia Manager...