169w ago - Earlier today we reported on the PS3AVR / TinyAVR, and now yet another PS JailBreak PS3 modchip USB clone dubbed P3Free has surfaced.
The official Web site (linked above) is still a WIP, however, a few photos and specifications are available below.
P3Free PS3 ModChip Specifications:
• Supports all PS3 models, FAT and Slim all regions
• After booting the P3Free you can remove the device from the ps3 and continue your homebrew
• Support all homebrew, like Back Up Manager and PS3 FTP Server
• Can backup Blue-Ray ISO to ps3 internal disk and external USB disk
• Supports network transfers, FTP transfer your data between PC and PS3
• Fully upgradeable, supports USB upgrade and FPC port upgrade
• Contains a build-in bootloader
• Has an hardware RESET button to reset the device when needed
Finally, the site states PSFree is in stock and additional photos and a user guide will be available soon.
171w ago - Update: chesteruhi has now made available a PSGroove BlackCatUSB Fixed Leds hex code version recompiled with working leds- the blue led now lights up once exploit is running blue led turns off basically lets you know you did everything right.
We touched upon this in our previous article, and now comes more details on a PSGroove PS3 exploit port for BlackcatUSB devices alongside a few videos of it in action.