73w ago - Ubisoft PR Specialist Alex Monney has shared details today on Asphalt: Injection, which will be fueling the fire on PlayStation Vita consoles next month!
To quote: Personally, I think racing games shine on handheld devices. Think of it this way: you're commuting home from work and sitting on a bus or a train.
Though your progress may be pokey, your mind is completely focused on the blistering competition between your Bugatti Super Sport and everyone else on the track.
For that short time, you completely forget about your commute. So, if your mind works like mine, you should definitely be excited for the arcade racing action of Asphalt: Injection.
Asphalt: Injection boasts ten game modes spanning the tried-and-true Race mode to more signature game modes including Cop Chase and Beat 'Em All (focused on take downs).
This, along with 20 different leagues to conquer and multiplayer via local and Wifi, will keep handheld racing fans entertained for a long time.
Gameloft has also leveraged the unique features of PS Vita to create an easily accessible and social game. Asphalt: Injection has six different control schemes that take advantage of the dual analog sticks, the rear touch screen, or the accelerometer.
90w ago - Today Producer Cody Sawatsky has announced that NBA JAM: On Fire Edition will be slam-dunking its way onto PSN this coming Tuesday.
To quote: I'm, here to tell you what to expect when NBA Jam: On Fire Edition hits PSN this Tuesday for $14.99. NBA JAM: On Fire Edition is all about three things: Value, Gameplay, and Community.
We wanted to make NBA JAM: OFE an irresistible item for PS3 owners, something all your friends are going to be playing... and, if they're not, we want you to tell them "Get this game! You're crazy not to!"
Your $14.99 gets you a co-operative campaign against all 30 NBA teams (and some special teams too!); a competitive online mode that will give everyone a chance to be the best, every week; and a deep and persistent career system that unlocks the most teams, legends, and other swag than has ever appeared in an NBA Jam game ever before.
For less than the price of a movie and a bucket of popcorn, you can get in on this without ever leaving your living room!
We've made over 1000 gameplay tweaks and additions to NBA Jam since you've last seen it. A lot of these tweaks are under the hood; uncompressed animations,...
162w ago - The guys over at XCM.cc have announced today that their new XCM XFPS Fire Light Gun for PS3 will arrive next week, and they have posted up some videos (below) of it in action!
Similar to the previously released XCM XFPS Storm Light Gun for PC, the XCM XFPS Fire Light Gun for PS3 is the world's first light gun compatible with all PS3 shooting games, and if using their Cross Fire Converter, it will also work on the XBox 360 console as well.
To quote: Revolutionizing the way you play console FPS! Precision aiming at its best! Just point and shoot.
XFPS Fire Light Gun brings console first person shooters to a whole new experience. Bring the entertainment to your living room! With the XFPS Fire, you can snipe your foes with precision aiming using this light gun.
No more having to move your thumbs or getting cramps. Simply point and shoot. What makes the XFPS Fire Light Gun even better is that it works for ALL first person shooters.
The XCM Cross Fire Converter which allows you to connect a PS3 Controller to your XBox 360 console has also been released today and is shipping.
XCM PS3 Rumble Joystick
• Built in Rumble function.(world first Rumble joystick compatible with PS3™ console)
• 4 Memory Buttons - Program upto 20 button and joystick movement combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
• Independent Rapid Fire / Turbo Modes Built In - Just flip the switch of the button you want to enable rapid fire for and its done.
• LED buttons
• Plug and Play - Just plug the joystick into your PS3™ console via the USB port and you are all set.
• 2 at the Same Time - Just in case you are kind enough to allow someone else to use one at the same time, you can plug 2 of these into the same PS3™ console and use them both to battle each...
Pictured below, the XCM Cross Fire Converter lets you connect your PS3 controller to your XBox 360 console. With built in rapid fire/turbo and tilt functions, this adapter is the ultimate in XBox 360 accessories.
This adapter is also compatible with the XBox 360 and original XBox wired controllers for added rapid fire/turbo functionality.
Function and features:
• Use your PlayStation 3 controller on your XBox 360 console.
• Enables Rapid Fire/Turbo on Wired XBox 360 and Original XBox controllers when connected to your XBox 360 console.
• Supports 2 stick analog tilt functionality of the PS3 controller on the XBox 360.
• User controller Rapid Fire/Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off)
* Must be used in conjunction with a Wired XBox 360 controller.