- SCEA Senior Public Relations Specialist Katie Reid
has unveiled some inFamous PS3 facts, figures and news of a PlayStation Home Space on the way, as follows:
Ever wonder what goes into the making of a video game? Here are some fun facts regarding the development of their super-hero exclusive, inFAMOUS. We thought we'd go ahead and share a few of our favorites from the issue and also the development team with you!
• In addition to the kitchen espresso, the inFAMOUS team traveled to Starbucks approximately 18,200 times. Two groups of 10 people per day, five days a week.
• There were 10 inFAMOUS babies born during development. One employee had two during that time.
• It took over 70,000 separate art, code and media check-in submissions to make inFAMOUS.
• The inFAMOUS team consumed 17,472 cans of diet Coke and 13,104 cans of diet Pepsi during development.
• There were no less than 14 high rise buildings constructed within 3 blocks of Sucker Punch's offices during the inFAMOUS development cycle.
Here are a few more fun facts about inFAMOUS worth mentioning...
• inFAMOUS is the fastest demo to reach the 1 million milestone on the PlayStation Network.