- The Dark Lego Knight's adventure is getting ever closer with a fall release date, and in the meantime, Warner Bros. has sent over a nice, concise fact sheet:
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo by unlocking Batman's Demolition, Sonic and Glide suits and Robin's Gravity, Magnetic and Dive suits to help fight Gotham's villains.
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels:
- Play through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides.
- Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked. Access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content.
- Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game to unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels.
- LEGO Batman on the Xbox 360 features Gamer Achievements...