- First it was Japanese RPG Angel Love Online
, and today another graces PSN... namely the Trusty Bell/Eternal Sonata demo (660MB).
of PS3Forums (linked above) has offered some tips on how to play the game as follows:
No major dialogue so don't really need to know Japanese to play
Things to note, to make playing easier:
- Special Attack (triangle) changes based on whether you're standing in the light or shadow
- From the map, if you press triangle, you go into menu setup. Leftmost icon is items you have, second icon from left is your item bag in which you stuff items into to use during battle. Square in battle activates the items, which can be scrolled through using R1/R2
- At start of turn, you have unlimited time to plan what to do. Once you move the character at all, timer starts and you can attack/heal until your time runs out.
- Guard timing (X) is VERY short... when you see the word CHANCE pop up on your char while the enemy is attacking, you press X. It's VERY short so be careful. Enemies seem to do way more damage now than on the 360 version.