- Under Siege Producer Filipe Pina
has announced this weekend that the Under Siege Enhanced Edition free PSN update is now available!
To quote: Under Siege, our real time strategy game for PSN, is getting a massive update today. We listened to our friends, fans, and critics and took all their opinions very seriously.
So we went back and decided to improve Under Siege in every way possible. Today's free 1.02 update adds the following features:
• Upgrade to 4 players online and local
• Antialiasing in both 720p and 1080p
• Players can now continue the campaign from any level they have already finished, instead of only the last
• The first few levels of the game were rebalanced to make the game more accessible to new players and the casual difficulty was completely redone
• Cooperative maps are unlocked from the start
• General performance improvements and shorter load times
• News feed from the team directly on the Main Menu
There's more; the full update list can be checked on our forums here
Additionally, the multiplayer network code had a huge revision and along with it we bring you 4 new multiplayer maps: