195w ago - Today TokyoDomeSF4 has shared eighteen different Heavy Rain PS3 endings in a series of videos via YouTube.
The outcome of the PlayStation 3 game's final scenes are dependent on choices and actions the player has made throughout the game; Any of the four characters may die at some point, or fail in a way that they do not reach Shaun's location.
In the "best" possible ending, Ethan figures out the address and manages to find and rescue Shaun, while both Madison and Jayden have separately identified Shelby's crimes and Shaun's location.
Shelby appears, congratulating him on his success but prepared to kill them both. Jayden arrives and chases Shelby, eventually killing him, while Madison arrives to clear Ethan's name as the Origami Killer.
The details of the epilogue will vary depending on both minor and major events that occur through the game. Generally, a news report giving the status of the Origami Killer case is shown, and the surviving characters' lives beyond the game's events are shown.
Other endings vary, and individual fates are crossed referenced accordingly.
For those who don't mind spoilers, check out the videos below!
290w ago - Months ago, we heard that Fallout 3 will have 12 different endings. Back in March, this number shot up to 200. Now, new details on from Game Informer reveals that this number shot up again: now there are 500 different variations to the ending cutscene.
Good luck to completists out there who'll want to watch each one. Here are the rest of the info for Fallout 3 (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC) as revealed on Game Informer:
- They'll handle the ending as a dynamic cutscene that changes depending on specific decisions you make. Right now there are over 500 variations of the cutscene.
- You can talk to Dogmeat although he only barks and wags his tail. But they say you always tell if he agrees or disagrees with you.
- There are no guilds like in Oblivion. You just go around doing different quests for various groups.
- The world is entirely open from the start although certain areas can be difficult at the start.
- There will be licensed music from the 40's and 50's. Songs and artists include Ink Spots"I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire", Bob Crosby's "Way Back Home", and Roy Brown's "Butcher Pete".
- There are no vehicles.
- The game has gotten bigger since the initial announcement. They've had to remove some features but they say they...