- Today PlayStation 3 developer Mistawes
has made available a guide on how to edit the PlayStation 3 epilepsy warning on PS3 CFW.
Below are the details, as follows: So it really bugs me to see this every time I boot up or reboot, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
So, to edit it yourself, do the following:
- Download RCOmage ([Register or Login to view links] / Mirror) and extract somewhere suitable on your PC.
- Now, while running your PS3, go into Multiman and enable dev_blind (4th last item in settings).
- Go to file manager or FTP into dev_blind/vsh/resource and copy sysconf_plugin.rco to USB/PC.
- Open the .rco in RCOmage where it says "RCO input" by selecting browse..
- Set the output name to whatever you want, save as .xml and untick every box, other than "Seperate resource types" and "Decode VSMX scripts".
- Now hit dump, and wait for it to finish. Then go to the folder you extracted to, into the "Text" folder and open "English.xml" - Or whatever language you
- NOTE: I use Notepad++ (notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.3.2.html): and make sure encoding says UTF-8, but MS Notepad might work, but turn off "word...