- XDev Studio Europe Associate Producer Robert Karp
has sent out a call for help today for Dead Nation Metagame PlayStation 3 fans.
To quote: Due to issues beyond our control, a nasty, disgusting and horrific zombie outbreak has occurred and we need you to help prove your nation is the best in world at fighting the zombie infection.
Dead Nation has a unique online component which we call the metagame. It means that every time you kill a zombie, we know about it and so does the game. The metagame uses that information to track many things. So, every single zombie kill counts!
Every single dirt-ridden, disgusting sack of flesh you kill will count towards clearing the virus in your country. The more zombies you and your countrymen kill, the quicker the virus will be cleared.
Below is a snapshot of part of the Metagame:
• Currently selected country.
• Player's statistics.
• Statistics about the currently selected country.
• Ticker texts which displays various information about the global status, player's country status, player's friends and about the player.
• Access to more in-depth detailed statistics.
The metagame features an interactive map of the world, which can be used to access all the information. For...