317w ago - As expected, Dark_AleX released 3.71 M33-3 today. Included is an updated build of PopsLoader, which allows users to run all versions of pops (the PSP PSOne emulator) for increased compatibility.
Additionally, the update features various changes and bug fixes, all of which are detailed in the changelog below:
- Fixed a bug in access to flash by USB.
- HEN core: kernel PRX's with syscall exports work again.
- PSP Slim: programmers can set the size of user memory to 52 MB by using a sfo flag. Check sample in SDK for usage.
- March33 NO-UMD driver:
* Fixed a bug that could hang the PSP when exiting with home.
* Fixed compatibility issue with Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, and maybe more games.
- Vshmenu: it wasn't displaying properly with PSP Slim TV-OUT due to the change of resolution.
318w ago - Now we can enjoy Dracula X Chronicles' bonus game, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, in full screen! Dark_AleX has released a patch for the game that replaces the larger screen mode, which stretches only top to bottom, with a full-screen mode taking full advantage of the PSP's 480x272 resolution.
Note: This does not enable full screen mode for the original Rondo of Blood also included in the game.
- Make an ISO of the UMD. (note: the iso must be decompressed, not CSO, you can compress it after the patch if you want).
- Run the program in the command line as "sotn_fs path_of_iso", and done, you can play SOTN at fullscreen.