13w ago - Following up on the initital news, today video game code hacker vosman of Codemasters-Projekt.org has uploaded a video demonstrating what appears to be the Code Unique 3 (CU3) PS3 cheat device being hacked.
The video showcases the Code Unique 3 (CU3) software being started without the required DRM-infected USB dongle followed by Uncharted 3 for PlayStation 3 being played.
As vosman has previously released decrypted CU3 codes since the pre-release of the CU3 dongle, many community members feel this is indeed legitimate.
Reportedly, a user of CMP has already asked vosman about this video, but thus far there is no comment from him on its authenticity.
22w ago - Today we have received word of the Code Unique 3 (CU3) PlayStation 3 cheat device which supports Custom Firmware including Kmeaw, Rebug and Rogero PS3 CFW.
Below are the details from the official site, as follows:
1. Unique dongle in the world which support ps3 all firmwares (Kmeaw 3.55 / Rogero 4.21 / 4.3 / Rebug 4.3) simultaneously
2. Built-in 4 MB Flash and ACTEL chip set, powerful calculation power, support static and dynamic multi level pointer, modify games thoroughly.
3. Provide in game screen capture.
4. Support custom db st.dat, support plain text codes, in that way take advantage your own codes easily, no matter.
5. Support dual codes db update, you can switch code db in management section.
1: Download PS3_CU3_4.X.pkg and install to PS3
2. Download according codes db to any usb disk root directory cheatlist.dat Official code update file (Official support cheat code in 4.xx cfw, and VIP support)
cheatcu2.dat Custom dat file (non official, game sites and forum released file, file name"st.dat" should be rename to "cheatcu2.dat" )
cheatcu2.txt Custom txt file (Complete open protocol, you can add, delete , modify your own cheat code)
3. CU3 support dual...