202w ago - I'm here now to announce that we (the resident PS3 Devs), are currently looking for a talented coder!
What we are expecting from you:
• Very good / strong C / C++ knowledge (preferably commandline tools!)
• Ability to work yourself into (and setup) SDKs, Toolchains, etc.
• Ability to code tools, that help us to reconstruct our reverse engineered progress / information we gained (like the ECC recalculator by NDT / RPS)
• English skills
• Some time
A BIG plus! (but not required):
• worked on consoles before (preferably playstation series!)
• expierence / worked with shaders!
A plus (but not required):
• ASM skills
• Debugging skills
• Cell B.E. skills
• Worked with IBMs Cell SDK
• (Not development wise) Other languages (tell us which one you can speak!)
What you can gain from this (if requirements match):
• 0$ / month !!!
• directly joining the crew as a PS3 Dev!
• get latest information from deeper inside (non-public infos)
• work with some cool dudes :P
• if you look at the requirements, you should see where this is going and what goodies you can expect