- Following up on his previous
updates, this weekend Sony PlayStation Vita hacker Total_Noob
has released TN-V v8 eCFW for PS Vita alongside a video of it in action below.
From Wololo: TN-V 8 release brings in-XMB FTP and other features on your Vita
PSP/PS Vita legend Total-Noob has just released his final update for TN-V. The new release is titled version TN-V8 and brings some great new features to the table, such as an integrated FTP service in the XMB.
This TN-V update has added two new features, and fixed two bugs. One of the things added is Coldbird’s Inferno Driver, and a NoDRM crash has fixed for firmwares below 1.80. Here is the complete TN-V8 changelog:
Changelog of TN-V8
- Added Inferno Driver by Coldbird.
- Added in-XMB FTP feature.
- Fixed NoDRM crash in FW’s below 1.80.
- Fixed bug where PSPFiler didn’t work without any plugins activated.
Have fun! Total_Noob
Private release exploit game leaked, get it while it’s hot! (Vita FW 3.01)