- Stereo effect on sound output (I like this effect)
- Subdirectories support. User can now browse any directory of the memory stick.
- Update to latest VICE version (1.22)
- Add autofire option. Two speeds available.
- VIC20 standalone version.
- PLUS4 standalone version.
- "Shifted" keyboard GFX added (thank to Shabanak)
- Small speed improvment (unfortunatly still not enough for some few games like Cauldron2).
- PSP icons are hidden now ( __SCE__ method ).
- Welcome text at load time (instead of black screen)
- New menus organisation
- .NFO Comments fully displayed.
- Fixed "RESTORE key works only once" bug. (from VICE core team)
- Fixed crash when using game files with very long file names.
- Disk files can be saved, but this need to be done manually (by detaching disk). Menu is now more clear...