244w ago - Some strong early feedback from the fans, but here's a quick question from one:
"Great update, the bikes are awesome. so is the night driving.
"Just wondering why the awards are not showing up? I have done 5/20 so far but them and my original 60/60 have all been rest to zero. Any ideas why?????????"
Thanks for the heads up. We're working on a fix for this now and will post as soon as we have one.
First thing to know is this: you haven't lost anything! The game is aware of how many Awards you have and is tracking the numbers added, but there's an issue with the display, which is why you appear to have zero Awards.
Keep checking back to the site or support forum for updates on this and more relating to the bikes pack.
245w ago - We're finally able to announce that our latest free downloadable Burnout pack bikes will be out 18th of September!!!
It's tough to give specific dates on downloadable content, because we don't know for certain until the last minute. But hey, we're really excited about bringing bikes to Burnout, so we're going to take a chance and tell you that we're aiming for September 18 - that's this coming Thursday!
If you missed our earlier posts, here's what's coming:
- Pick from 2 motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
- 38 new against-the-clock race events - Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
- A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It's fully customisable - you can make it day/night/change the clock speed - it's up to you.)
- Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City
- And if that's not enough, we've got 70 more Freeburn Challenges too
Freeburn is Burnout's uninterrupted drop-in / drop-out online play. It's a cool collaborative experience, so it's all about hanging out with your friends, messing around in vehicles while racing, pulling tricks and crashing in a massive open world city.