According to reports, the PS Vita v1.69.1 update only fixes some stability issues and problems when playing the Escape Plan demo and weighs in at 97MB in size.
To quote: "Earlier today a new firmware update for the PlayStation Vita was made available. Firmware 1.69.1 can now be downloaded via wifi, PC, or PS3 to your Vita. The update is 97MB in size and takes about 2 minutes to download, followed by a minute-long install.
Firmware 1.69.1 fixes some stability issues and problems that Vita owners have encountered when previously playing the Escape Plan demo, so that explains why the file size is so small....
229w ago - Over the weekend ps3mediaserver has updated his PS3 Media Server application to version 1.02. Today, some users reported a few issues with it so he fixed them and released a version 1.02.1 update.
The author states: If you have no troubles with 1.02, you can skip 1.02.1, as this one has very few fixes, aside this major bug:
1.02.1 Fixes: - Major Bug in server start due to a faulty MAC address retrieval
- PMS do not start after activating the archive browsing option
- Media library small fixes
1.02 New Features: - Auto-updater, default configuration, cleanups and windows/linux build scripts (thanks to Tim Cox)
- Media library (also act as a parsing cache): you can sort your files by date, ID3 tags, etc.
- Playlists (m3u/pls) support
- Preliminary album art support, better audio (flac) and tags parsing
- New options for video resolution, deinterlace filter, and archives browsing
- Video settings with an easier virtual menu (A/V sync, deinterlace, ...)
- Windows service installer (working...