25w ago - Beatshapers Founder and CEO Alexey Menshikov unveiled ZRun on PS Vita today, inviting fans to run to survive this Summer!
To quote: Hey, it's Alexey from Beatshapers! I'm here to present our new game from E3 2013, ZRun. This is a third-person beat-'em-up game, coming this summer to PS Vita.
The player assumes the role of a young, vacationing college student, who finds himself in the middle of an outbreak. He's not a hero; he just wants to survive and escape this nightmare.
• Non-stop running action. Run and avoid obstacles - hitting obstacles hurts you and makes you an easy target for zombies.
• Evade or attack zombies - if they attack you, you'll get hurt and die.
• Watch your stamina - every action costs some. If a player fights too much, he may end up not having enough stamina to jump over an obstacle when needed.
• Use objects as weapons - bats, tubes, machetes, guitars, swords, axes, etc.
• Use firearms (guns, shotguns, automatic rifles) to get rid of zombies quickly and effectively – but watch your ammo.
• Multiple characters, each with their own distinct melee attack. • It's not shown in the trailer, but the current hero has a special side-kick which is handy for longer distances.
143w ago - Beatshapers CEO Alexey Menshikov has introduced StarDrone today for PS3 which is now heading to PlayStation Network.
To quote: We are excited to introduce StarDrone, a game designed with a perfect blend of high-speed physics and pinball action, with strategic elements of break-out and object collection.
From a top-down perspective, you pilot the spacecraft across the galaxy, collecting pieces of Equilibrix in order to restore the balance of the universe and stop the expansion of evil G-Noids.
To add to the challenging gameplay, your spacecraft is always in motion and you don't have any direct control over it, only a grapple-hook which you can use to push and pull your craft into the orbit of specific nodes located all over the game field.
Cause your attackers to crash with rapid speed while collecting gems and power-up enhancements. Overcome perilous hazards and elude zillions of enemies in an effort to complete each stage with a record score. With simple gesture controls and unique, intuitive gameplay mechanics, StarDrone is friendly to beginners, at the same time challenging enough to bring you back for more and more.