- Following up on his previous
update, today Sony PlayStation Vita hacker xmax katsu
(twitter.com/xmaxkatsu) shared news of a Micro PS Vita eMMC NAND Reader, Dual NAND update, a PlayStation Vita PKG install glitch and more below!
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: This trick is done with Charles proxy.
- First choose a game from your vita download list and begin downloading.
- Stop it at about 1-2 MB.
- Check the size from Charles proxy.
- When the download is paused at charles proxy, remap the downloading pkg to another local pkg.
- Resume the download.
- The download will restart from beginning with the pkg file you chose.
- It will write over the eboot file which was installed during the first pkg.
Your results may vary please try different psp pkgs and vita pkgs with this method, only pkg files with smaller size than the game you choose in the download list will install. I tried it with tiny hawk original eboot.pbp is 5.7 mb but it works even though i stopped it at 1.9 megabytes and probably there will be errors in next levels...