- SlySoft has released v22.214.171.124 of its AnyDVD HD software, which means it can now remove BD+ protection from Blu-ray discs.
The release also has some other upgrades and bug fixes as follows:
- New (Blu-ray): Removes the BD+ protection from Blu-ray discs! (for increased compatibility with titles released by Twentieth Century Fox :-))
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to enable / disable BD+ removal
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper no longer uses the Windows filesystem, it has now its own UDF parser / reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can now be copied with the AnyDVD ripper.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Black display with some BD discs, e.g., "Layer Cake", second release, "The Fugitive", "Wild Things" (all Region B)
- Fix (DVD): Small bugfix in "repairing defective disc structure" function of AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (DVD): Problems with some Arccos protected titles, e.g. "The Grudge", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages