- Following up on the initial release
, today andbey0nd
has made available version 2 of his GameData Tool PS3 homebrew application followed by some revisions below.
Download: GameData Tool v2 PS3 Homebrew Application
To quote: With this new version this time round andbey0nd tells us that his tool now has the ability to be used with ANY CFW (Cobra/TB/Kmeaw/Rebug/MFW 3.41 and 3.55) utilizing syscall35 , fixed a bug that was present in Rev1 and made the package smaller. So with that said we present you with gameDATA Tool (Rev2) and changelog below:
What does it do?
- Allows the user to switch location of [game data] between internal HDD and first external USB HDD
- Allows to install PSN games (or any application/pkg) to external USB HDD
- Allows to get back to normal mode when you use "Ext. Game Data" option in multiMAN
- Allows saving space on internal HDD
9.00 (multiMAN 04.55.00+)
- Added support for 4.50DEX, 4.53CEX,...