- [B]UPDATE - v0.12 out![/B]
Today is a good day for Atelier-series fans! Similar to Disgaea 4 PS3 translation patch
released earlier, Tidusnake666
on PS3 News
has updated his work in progress
and now shared a PS3 translation v0.1 of the Japanese version of Atelier Totori: The Alchemist of Arland 2.
Few thing to note before reading on:
- Translation was done with Microsoft Translator API based program, so sometimes it, frankly saying, doesn't make sense. But, story messages are natively (officially) English, although there're some padding problems, but they do make sense.
- Pretty much everything (skills, side-dialogues, locations, names, items, ingredients, even bestiary and much more) was parsed in translation, but approx.10% of text remained untranslated with original Japanese words. But I'm sure you can figure it out
- Voice acting will be in Japanese (cons of Japanese EBOOT)
- The game is fully untested, so there may be crashes, although I checked everything byte-by-byte.