- Today PlayStation 3 hacker adrianc
has released a PS3 SPE Local Storage Dumper homebrew application called LSPWN v0.1.
Download: LSPWN v0.1 PS3 SPE Local Storage Dumper
From the ReadMe File: Overview: This app dumps the local store of an spe to /dev_hdd0/game/LSPWN0ADC/USRDIR/localstore.bin
A neat POC for devs, but also a n00b friendly introduction to the spe environment.
1. run the app
2. copy the binary from the hdd using your preferred method
3. disasemble using ida and get a hands on look at the local store
- source code forthcoming after some cleanup
- gui in v0.2 release
- support for isolation mode if there is demand
Greetz: gitbrew, mathieulh, geohot, sonic iso, #ps3secret (dualbankwank .), uf6667, zerkman and too many others to mention.