292w ago - Grand Theft Auto IV has been out for a whopping four days and we here at The Exploding Barrel are already officially addicted to Niko and Liberty City. Borrowing a page from the redneck comedian Jeff Foxworthy, we've compiled a list of 30 ways to tell if you are addicted to GTA IV.
Ready? "You might be a GTA IV addict if..."
- You adopted an awkward Eastern European accent because it makes you feel like a badass.
- You've pretended to carjack your own car that was sitting in your driveway.
- You made your girlfriend stand on the corner just so you could drive up and honk your horn.
- You drive around town aimlessly with nothing but the GTA IV soundtrack blaring from
- You blow through every single red light you encounter, but still take it easy around the fuzz.
- You've taken a sudden interest in local Russian vaudeville shows.
- You spend more time planning Niko's outfits than your own.
- You've seriously contemplated getting a tattoo of Niko on your forearm.
- You've started to wear gold jewelry and keep the first three buttons of your shirt open.
- You refuse to watch any television other than the in-game TV at your safehouse.