52w ago - Following up on the previous revision, today PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated multiMAN to version 04.15.00 which now includes Remote Access functionality allowing you to link PS3 CEX and DEX consoles together alongside mmRAS (multiMAN Remote Access Service) by aldostools with details below.
173w ago - Today Monstruous of The Monster Team has released a PSP Custom Firmware M33 Mod dubbed 5.00 MON, and similar to the previous PSP M33 CFW Mod this one allows users to run newer PSP games and access the PSN store.
To quote from the ReadMe File: "This mod can be installed if your firmware version is lower or the same than 5.00 M33.
This mod (5.00 MON - renamed to this for don't make confusion) allows you to run new games (includes m33_620.prx by torky) and to access to the store (psnlover).
• Copy UPDATE folder to PSP/GAME.
• Download official 5.00 eboot firmware by Sony and put it on PSP/GAME/UPDATE renamed to 500.PBP.
• Run the app.
NOTE: Your battery must be higher than 78% for install this mod!!
NOTE2: If the mod doesn't run, try to run it again.
NOTE3: If the acceptation of our apps is good, we probably will release more apps."
255w ago - Sony PSP hacker Dark_AleX has updated his M33 Custom Firmware today to M33-6. This update addresses a Memory Stick issue, and the included fat_comparison.html compares the speed of each driver.
- Speed selected for umd/iso was not properly locked in some new games that used scePower_EBD177D6 instead of scePowerSetClockFrequency to change speed.
- UMD/ISO speed settings now apply to PSN games too.
- Fixed libupdown.prx connecting to dark-alex.org instead of sony when npsignin_plugin checks for a new version and m33 update is enabled.
- Iso file descriptor was not closed in driver deletion
- Added a shutdown command to vshmenu.