SPIway is a Teensy++ 2.0 SPI Flasher tool with support for dumping MX25L25635FMI-10G which is the main memory of the PS4, and of course the MX25L1006E and W25X10CL flash circuits are both found in the PS4 console. This is an update to his well known NORway project.
(v0.20) Added support for MX25L1006E and W25X10CL.
SPIway - Teensy++ 2.0 SPI flasher for PS4 Pinout
8-Pin / 16-pin / Usage / Teensy++ 2.0 SPIway / Description
- 1 SIO3 B5 8pin: Not Available - not used / 16pin: Serial Data Input & Output (for 4xI/O read mode)
8 2 VCC +5V pad +3V DC Power Supply
7 3 HOLD#/RESET# B6 8pin: Hold, to pause the device without deselecting the device / 16pin: Hardware Reset Pin Active low
- 4 NC NC No Connection
- 5 NC NC No Connection
- 6 NC...
Hi all... I *MUSTAFA STAR* and I finish new translation I finish from translate (REBUG_CFW_4.46.2_XMB_MOD_v02.03.08.English._[ICE_EDITION]_Installer_1.6~1) to ARABIC language and has the same feature, it look as the original and has more changes thanks to [IcEmAn] and thanks to PS3 NEWS.
TO WATCH VIDEO:
NOTE: This where translate by *mustafa star* only.
1. first of all you need to be on cfw rebug 4.46.1 rex edition
2. install rebug-toolbox-02.01.05.pkg from package manager - install from hdd
3. run the rebug tools from xmb and make sure on (rebug) mode and on (retail) xmb and on dex setting. (i am not talking about dex mode)
4. install the the...
9w ago - Following up on the previous update and his PS3 4.50 CFW release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Habib returns with PS3 Control Fan Utility 2.00 (unofficial) for PS3 CFW 4.50 with the changes below.
Written in C# by Dnawrkshp
#Idea from Veritassdg
ProDG Target Manger and Debugger
Find the ps3tmapi_net.dll somewhere on the web, or move it from Program Files\SN Systems\PS3\bin (if you installed the PRoDG Debugger), and put it in the same directory as NetCheat PS3.
Added Range where you set the debugger range you want to scan. Double click on the range to edit it or hit add to make a new one. you can also save them into a .ncm (net cheat memory) which can be loaded every time you restart NetCheat. An .ncm file would look like this.
It goes Start address. end address. So far I have not found any bugs but if you do please post in the thread. The RAR/ZIP will come with everything you need to know to get started *not the ps3tmapi_net.dll*...
1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55