18w ago - Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.30, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.40 with the changes outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: Changelog for v1.40 (04/08/13)
Added payload 4.46 DEX.
Control fan” now also supports CFW 4.46 DEX.
Thanks to “Hells Guardian” for lv1 and lv2 dump
Note: the payload has not yet been tested, probably mode "payload diskless" is to be fixed (they serve the event id), as shown in this topic any problems: ps3ita.it/forum/ps3ita- manager-backup-manager-topic-official-dedicated-t4895.html
189w ago - Just before the weekend, Sony updated their free Media Go PC software that enables PlayStation Network users to download content from PSN to their PC and then to their PSP (PlayStation Portable) system.
Media Go provides an easy-to-use solution to download and organize games and videos, and in version 1.40 several enhancements have been added, as follows:
• PC users in the United States with a registered PlayStation Network account can access and download a rich library of entertainment content from PlayStation Store, including more than 20,000 popular TV episodes and movies in SD, as well as original entertainment content such as the PlayStation Network reality series, The Tester. Video content downloaded for rental or purchase can now be played on the PC and/or transferred to the PSP system to be taken on-the-go.
• Media Go can now queue up multiple items for download from PlayStation Store at one time.
• PSP users can download games and entertainment content to their PC without having their PSP connected (this excludes Themes).
233w ago - This weekend PS3 Patch 1.40 is available for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Changes include the following, to quote:
New Features • Support for downloadable content has been added
• Trading between two players on the same console is now possible
• Added the 'Find me' option to the leaderboard
Bugfixes • A rare crash was located and fixed
• AI related problems during the final boss encounter were fixed
• The fourth player joining a multiplayer session now correctly gains the 'Group Hug' achievement
• Player characters sometimes were not able to move after teleporting with a mount. This has been fixed.
Additonal Changes • Improved player character responsiveness when using ranged weapons
• Improved player character responsiveness when using the Temple Guardians weapon arm
• Mounts will now appear along with the hero when joining a multiplayer session
• Medium potions will now drop for players of level 40 and above, major potions for players of level 80 and above
• Spiders using their web attack no longer cause graphical errors
• Some minor issues with voice chat and the block list have been fixed
• Some graphical issues with the world map have...
254w ago - Insomniac Games Community Manager Bryan Intihar reported the following Resistance 2 patch 1.40 update details today:
If you played Resistance: Fall of Man, you know that Insomniac continually looked for ways to improve the online experience, even several months after the game's release.
We're taking the same approach with Resistance 2, as patch 1.40 will be available for download on Monday, January 26 (you'll automatically receive the download prompt the next time you play the game). The patch addresses several areas, including:
Some people have seen their competitive and/or cooperative characters reset to level 1. For several of those cases, this patch will not only bring back all the XP, stats, and attributes that you've lost, but it will also add to your character profile the XP/stats/attributes that you've earned since those levels were reset.
For example, say you were a level 20 medic and after being reset to level 1, and you earned 5,000 XP. Thanks to the patch, you'll return a level 20 medic and that 5,000 XP will be added to your profile.
This patch will also correct some medal and trophy issues, including the "Killing Machine" trophy (if you've already accumulated 10,000 kills but haven't...