1) Download Alcohol 120% burning software and install it on your PC
(You may have to re-boot to complete the installation).
NOTE: If you are burning the Disc ID Utility obtained from this Web site, go directly to Step #3 below. If you are making a back-up image of a PS2 CD-based game on your PC's HDD, then proceed to Step #2.
2) Insert your original PS2 CD game disc in your PC's CD-ROM drive and click on the icon for the Alcohol 120% executable and at this screen click on the Image Making Wizard button. As shown HERE, select your CD/DVD Device, ensure the CD Type is CD-XA, make sure the Mode is listed Mode 2 (as shown), and click the Next button.
Finally, at this prompt be sure you have enough FREE space on your Hard Disk Drive for the image (at least 800MB free is recommended) give your image a NAME, and press the Start button. Once the imaging is completed, go directly to Step #4 below in order to burn the PS2 CD image now located on your HDD to a blank CDR disc.
3) Using WinZip, un-pack the ZIP file you downloaded here for the Disc ID Utility. You will end up with (2) files: a .BIN file, and a .CUE file.
4) Click on the icon for the Alcohol 120% executable and at this screen click on the Image Burning Wizard button.
5) As shown HERE, click on BROWSE button to find the extracted .CUE file and add it by selecting it and clicking the Open button. After selecting it MAKE SURE that Mode 2 Form 1 is listed (as shown), and click the Next button.
6) Ensure your settings match THESE (specifically the Write Method) and click the Start button. A few minutes later, you should see THIS prompt. Enjoy! ;)