221w ago - Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein goes hands-on with Resistance: Retribution's multiplayer modes for the first time, and chats with Lead Multiplayer Engineer Darren Chisum as follows:
Here's a bit more info on the various multiplayer modes:
• Team Deathmatch: Eliminate the players on the opposing team. The team with the highest score wins.
• Capture The Flag: Grab the opposing team's flag and deliver it to your base to score the capture. You flag is required at your base to score.
• Containment: Capture coolant nodes to overheat and destroy the opposing teams reactor. Controlling both coolant nodes increases the overheat time
• Assimilation: The Cloven must eliminate the Maquis forces and assimilate them to their team. The last Maquis to be eliminated ends the round. The player with the highest individual score wins.
• Free For All: All players are out for themselves. Eliminate the opposition and the player with the highest score wins.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!