- Following up on his initial release
, today PlayStation Vita developer Phexe
has updated his PS Vita homebrew utility PSVeeter to version 0.2 Beta with the changes outlined below.
Download: PSVeeter v0.2b
/ PSVeeter v0.2b (Source Code)
/ .NET Framework 4.0
To quote: New in 0.2b:
- MONO Compatible!! - Using Mono will allow Mac OSX users and Linux users to run PSVeeter!
- To use in MacOSX or Linux simply install the MONO framework - go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html
then run by either terminal 'mono PSVeeter.exe' or using the included shell script!
- Overhauled Loading (Should be quicker)
- Overhauled Deleting (Should work in 99% of cases now, unless Explorer has locked a directory)
- Will not repeatedly ask for a directory everytime, it now stores the selected Directory (PSVeeter.ini). This prevents MacOSX and Linux users from going insane
- Added in support for newer SFO Files (Should recognise more games now)
- Corrected my Size handler
- 'Collapse All' button now toggles to 'Expand All'
- Loading/Splash/About Screens
- Started adding in Language support (Should be ready for 0.3)