• Fixed a problem when you change settings for the plugins.
• Fixed internal problems.
• Fixed a problem that caused a crasheo accessing plugins and have no plugin.
• Improved detection of release.
• Fixed a bug in the installation of the Pops (The PRX MD5 is different in each PSP, which is why the test works, but not in the other consoles)
• Fixed a bug not detect either a previous installation (caused that could not be installed above the new version)
• System pops native activation.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!