has released several PlayStation Portable updates today as follows:
Download: PSP 5.00 M33-2
/ PSP 5.00 M33-2
[Mirror] / 5.00 M33-2 Popsloader
/ 5.00 M33-2 Popsloader
[Mirror] / PSP 5.00 M33-3
/ PSP 5.00 M33-3
* Popcorn bug fixes
* Fixed bug that caused some games with certain icons not to work, and caused document.dat not to work.
* Fixed critical bug that caused continous corruption of psx games in RAM.
* Core bugfix: Fixed sctrlKernelSetInit* functions not working.
* M33 network update doesn't work in 5.00 M33, fixed.
* Added the possibility of loading version information from the file flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
5.00 M33-2 Popsloader:
* Enables users to run previous versions of pops (Sony's PSP PSOne emulator), allowing for increased compatibility.
* A bug was introduced in 5.00 M33-2 that made some games and homebrew to not work.
* PSN version check is now automatically bypassed without the need of touching any settings.