* Popcorn bug fixes
* Fixed bug that caused some games with certain icons not to work, and caused document.dat not to work.
* Fixed critical bug that caused continous corruption of psx games in RAM.
* Core bugfix: Fixed sctrlKernelSetInit* functions not working.
* M33 network update doesn't work in 5.00 M33, fixed.
* Added the possibility of loading version information from the file flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
5.00 M33-2 Popsloader:
* Enables users to run previous versions of pops (Sony's PSP PSOne emulator), allowing for increased compatibility.
* A bug was introduced in 5.00 M33-2 that made some games and homebrew to not work.
* PSN version check is now automatically bypassed without the need of touching any settings.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!