- Move over Dark_AleX (unless it's yet another alias of his like 'M33' lol, as the HX-1 Recovery Menu shows M33), Spanish developer _HellDashX_
has released a new
PSP Custom Firmware based on Sony‚‚ā¨ôs latest firmware update - 3.72.
According to the author, all features from the previous M33 release have been left intact and minor code changes were made to support the 3.72 kernel.
Download: PSP Custom Firmware 3.72 HX-1
Installation (must be currently running at least 3.71 M33 or 3.71 M33-2):
* Create a folder called UPDATE in PSP/GAME
* Copy umodule.prx and EBOOT.PBP to the UPDATE folder
* Download the official firmware 3.72 update, name it as 372.PBP and place in UPDATE folder
* Run the 3.72 firmware update from the PSP Game menu. When the update is finished, you must follow the on screen prompt to press X and restart your PSP.