106w ago - This weekend video game retailer GameStop has revealed pricing for PS Vita accessories and Memory Cards, which will be available in 4, 8, 16 and 32 GB sizes.
To quote from Examiner.com (linked above): "In addition to the first-part offerings from Sony Computer Entertainment, Mad Catz and PDP are also planning a few third-party accessories for the launch of the portable system.
The PS Vita will launch in North America on February 22nd. The first edition bundle (which includes a limited edition case, 4 GB memory card and Little Deviants) is available a week earlier."
Below are the prices, as follows:
• 4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $29.99
• 8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $44.99
• 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $69.99
• 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $119.99
• PlayStation Vita AC Adaptor - $19.99
• PS VITA Armor GameCase - $7.99
• PS VITA ArmorShell - $12.99
• PlayStation Vita Car Adaptor - $17.99
• PlayStation Vita Card Case - $9.99
• PlayStation Vita Carrying Case - $19.99
• PlayStation Vita Cradle - $19.99
• PS VITA Crystal Custom Case - $19.99
• PlayStation Vita In-ear Headset - $19.99
• PS VITA Nerf Armor - $17.99
• PlayStation Vita Portable Charge - $49.99
• PlayStation Vita Protective Film (Two Pack) - $14.99
• PS VITA Pull N Go Folio - $29.99
• PlayStation Vita Starter Kit - $29.99
• PS Vita Starter Kit - $24.99
• PS Vita Trigger Grip - $17.99
• PlayStation Vita Travel Pouch - $19.99
• PlayStation Vita USB Cable - $14.99
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Don't worry folks, there definitely will be cheap adapters for sale. I bet eventually sites will have el cheapo ones for $2 then you can shove in two 32GB MicroSD cards into them. That's what I did with my PSP, just waited for an adapter to become available and put two MicroSD cards into it.
That certainly didn't help with the PSP considering it would never go faster than a few MB/s (usually about 7) no matter how fast the memory card you put in it was.
Note: SD cards have wildly varying speeds and qualities. With their own format, Sony can control what speed is required. Just a thought: for hi quality games you need a fast card, not a $10 hong kong special SD cards.