NOTE: The operation of NPDecryptor is guaranteed only in Custom Firmware 3.90 M33.
- Download or buy in the usual way a play of PlayStation Store.
- Install it thanks to Playstation Network Downloader.
- Return in the file in which your play (ex is installed: PSP/GAME/UCUS12345),
- Re-select the EBOOT.PBP in NP.PBP
- Download NPDecryptor
- Connect your PSP to your computer by USB.
- Pass your PSP in Mode USB thanks to the option Connection USB.
- Click with the right button on the file downloaded.
- Choose Extract the files... (WinRAR must be installed).
- Choose as destination the file in which is installed your play Playstation Store (ex: PSP/GAME/UCUS12345).
- Support on OK, and await the complete extraction of the files.
- Leave Mode USB of your PSP.
- Return in small Game/Memory Stick menu for launching NPDecryptor
NOTE: If you obtain this error (pictured below) it is that you do not have valid licence for the play which you try to decipher!
Once the procedure finished, the ISO will have been created in the ISO file of your Memory Stick (ex: ISO/NPEG-12345.iso).
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
If anyone wants to share those similar to how we do the PS3 PSN Store links that is OK by me... I'm not into PSP myself though, so it would require those who are interested to post them and manage/update a list here.