- SCEA Producer Emerson Escobar
has announced today that EyePet for PSP is now available in retail stores, and is looking for a good home at $39.99 which includes the required camera and Magic Card.
To quote: EyePet first made its way into living rooms and melted hearts across North America in September, when it was introduced for the PS3 alongside the PlayStation Move.
In stores for the PSP starting today, EyePet is now able to explore the outside world! Using a PSP camera and Magic Card, both included with the game, your furry little buddy is now totally portable and capable of being your loyal companion no matter where you go.
With EyePet for the PSP, you can play with your pet in any environment: your lap, a desk, a swing, a bus, on your dog's back–the possibilities are endless.
Just throw the included Magic Card onto whatever surface you choose, focus your new PSP camera on it, and EyePet will appear, ready to play!
Here're some things you should know in order to get acquainted with this cute little critter:
• EyePet reacts to your every move. Go ahead and stroke it or poke it with your finger, blow into the microphone to see its hair flow, make loud sounds to scare it, and much, much more.
• EyePet loves fun. This little creature likes to play games–launch it at some pins by using the X button or blowing into the mic in a game of bowling, or give it a spin on your own custom-drawn car.
• EyePet is an artist. It also happens to know magic. Show EyePet a drawing of yours, and it'll recreate the picture in-game and miraculously transform it into a 3D toy.
• EyePet likes to play dress-up. Customize its fur length and pattern, and earn tons of new outfits by winning challenges to personalize EyePet's look.
Keep in mind that the camera included with each copy of the software takes pictures and videos you can save to your memory stick, upload to your computer, and share with friends.
So, looking to make a new friend? EyePet is now available for the PSP for $39.99 (including the required camera and Magic Card). Adopt one today!