278w ago - Nefarious has released an update to Cross Extended, a custom firmware 4.01 M33 compatible plug-in that displays detailed system information to users regarding their PSP, such as the motherboard type, battery voltage, and installed plug-in modules.
Version 1.2 features a reboot and shutdown function, as well as a slightly revamped user interface and configurable shortcut keys that can be modified by editing the included ce_config text file.
* Motherboard identification up to TA-088v1 Slim.
* Added TA-079v1 1g (Tachyon = 0Ã–00140000, Baryon = 0Ã–00020600).
* Added reboot & shutdown function.
* Configurable global buttons from "ce_config.txt".
* Revised user-interface.
* Revised control callback function (for control input issue in TA-079 & TA-088 ).
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!