324w ago - Zx-81 has updated PSPMSX today! For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers. It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix.
- Huge speed improvements, it runs now faster than 60 fps
using only 222Mhz PSP clock frequency
- IR keyboard support !
- New graphics and eboot icons
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- Add a new render mode (fit height)
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!