has updated to Recovery LE, which is a VSH plug-in allowing users to access the recovery menu options on 3.71 M33 via the PSP XMB.
Download: PSP Recovery LE for 3.71 M33 v2
* 3.71 M33 v2 support (it should work on 3.71 M33 v1, but i advise you to use v2)
* Brightness is saved, so when you shut down the PSP, when you put it on, it will put the same brightness
* Autodetection of PSP type:
- PSP Slim
- PSP fat with kernel 1.5
- PSP fat without kernel 1.5
If kernel 1.5 is detected, you can change on the fly the kernel from 1.5 & 3.71, and you can access to GAME150.txt plugin.
* (Fat only) Pandora menu added under Extends (allow you to convert your battery to Normal / autoboot / pandora)
Warning : DO NOT USE SLIM BATTERY (that's why the Pandora Menu will only shows up on a Fat PSP)
* Recovery config change
* bug fix : CPU speed on screen wasn't good; it should be correct
* (PSP Slim) since Dark_AleX's 3.71 M33 v2, DA has added charge via USB, so you can Enable/Disable it under Menu Advanced. However, it is not On the fly, so you need to reboot so the change can be set.