307w ago - Dark_AleX has updated to PSP Custom Firmware 3.80 M33-5, which fixes a bug that prevented custom CPU settings from working in games. Additionally, users can now opt to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG menu images from displaying in the XMB game menu via a setting in the recovery menu.
Also, he released Despertar del Cementerio- universal unbricker v4 for PSP Slim and regular PSP units. The unbricker will now install 3.80 M33-5 directly instead of 3.71 M33-3... full changelogs below!
- Fixed custom CPU clock not working in games
- CPU clock has never (in any SE/OE/M33) be set at all in games that restarted using sceKernelLoadExec to use a subgame or reload themselves,
after said restart happened (e.g. Castlevania). Fixed.
- Added setting to recovery to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG in the XMB game menu
By default off, when on you will probably notice a faster browse in XMB games.
This setting only applies to any kind of apps/games (pbp, iso) that load from MS, but not to UMD's.
Universal UnBricker version 4 changelog:
* Installer now checks if user has a custom theme installed, and ask him to disable it before running the program.
* the PSN DRM file in flash2 (act.dat) is now backuped during ms creation and restored in the unbrick.
* flash2 is now formatted too.
* Now installs 3.80 M33-5 instead of 3.71 M33-3.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!