289w ago - As expected, Dark_AleX released 3.71 M33-3 today. Included is an updated build of PopsLoader, which allows users to run all versions of pops (the PSP PSOne emulator) for increased compatibility.
Additionally, the update features various changes and bug fixes, all of which are detailed in the changelog below:
- Fixed a bug in access to flash by USB.
- HEN core: kernel PRX's with syscall exports work again.
- PSP Slim: programmers can set the size of user memory to 52 MB by using a sfo flag. Check sample in SDK for usage.
- March33 NO-UMD driver:
* Fixed a bug that could hang the PSP when exiting with home.
* Fixed compatibility issue with Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, and maybe more games.
- Vshmenu: it wasn't displaying properly with PSP Slim TV-OUT due to the change of resolution.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!