- Sounds Effects will now work in conjunction with the new icons.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some themes to fail to compile
- Bundled the Xross Media Simulator into the application. The Xross Media Simulator replaces the existing 'Test Drive' Functionality.
I have also made the first release of Xross Media Simulator. This can be downloaded as part of the PS3 Theme Builder or it can downloaded as a standalone application. This tool allows you to preview theme in 720p resolution. It supports previewing uncompiled XML themes, or compiled P3T files.
PS3 Theme Builder v2.3 Changelog:
- Added support for new Icons released in firmware 2.4
- Fixed several bugs
- Removed "Created Using PS3 Theme Builder Tag"
Important Note: Sound is not supported in combination with the new icons. If you add one of the new icons, your theme will save and compile without sounds.
However, if you do not use any of the new icons, then you can still create themes that contain sounds.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!